How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Made of synthetic materials
- Cream fabric shade
- Tapered shade
- Includes 48" (4') of chain and 144" (12') of brown wire
- Longest possible height setting is 67"
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17.25"
- Maximum Height: 67"
- Diameter: 16.25"
- Width: 16.25"
- Canopy Diameter: 7"
- Chain Length: 48"
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Product Weight: 1 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 30251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 30251-824
- Sea Gull Lighting 30251-758
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 30251-824 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|