How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Heirloom Bronze with Satin Etched Glass
- Brushed Nickel with Satin White Glass
- 120" (10') of Chain and 144" (12') of Wire Included
- Adjustable Arms can point either up or down
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15.5"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Diameter: 24"
- Canopy Depth: 3"
- Canopy Diameter: 6.75"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 500
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 31061-782 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|