How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 27.75"
- Width: 27"
- Product Weight: 23 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Montclair Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 31107
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 31107-965
Antique Brushed Nickel
- Sea Gull Lighting 31107-72
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 31107 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|