How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Cream shade
- Cream shade
- Bell shaped shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.75"
- Diameter: 18"
- Width: 18"
- Product Weight: 1 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Century Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 31474
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 31474-962*
- Sea Gull Lighting 31474-782
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 31474 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|