- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- Includes 120" (10') of chain and 144" (12') of gold wire
- Longest possible height setting is 138.75"
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16.25"
- Maximum Height: 138.75"
- Diameter: 18.5"
- Width: 18.5"
- Canopy Depth: 1"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.125"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Product Weight: 15 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Traditional Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 3916-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 3916-782
- Sea Gull Lighting 3916 PW*
- Sea Gull Lighting 3916-02
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 3916 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.