- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Smooth white glass diffuser
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the ADA Wall Sconces collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon check out
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 11.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 10"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting ADA Wall Sconces Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 4148-15
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4148 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.