- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Silver silk shantung fabric shades
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Highlands collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs - bulbs will be offered upon check out
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 12.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 8" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 42251-824
- Sea Gull Lighting 42251-758
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 42251 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.