Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- Comes with White Glass Shade
- Comes with Cone Shaped Shade
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Height: 11"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 10.25"
- Backplate Height: 6.375"
- Backplate Width: 6.375"
- Backplate Diameter: 6.625"
- Backplate Depth: 3"
- Height From Center Opening (HCO): 7"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 78"
- 44061 - This Model with 2 Lights
- 44062 - This Model with 3 Lights
- 44063 - This Model with 4 Lights
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 44060-782 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|