This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Ginger bell shaped glass shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Parkview collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 23"
- Extension: 8"
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 11"
- Backplate Depth: 0.875"
- Product Weight: 7.59 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 7.25
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 3.25
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL listed for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Parkview Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 44381-829 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|