- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- Satin white glass schoolhouse style shade
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Academy collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10"
- Width: 6.75"
- Extension: 10"
- Backplate Diameter: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- HCO: 3"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL listed for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Academy Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 44436
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 44436-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 44436-05
- Sea Gull Lighting 44436-782
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 44436 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|