This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture may be mounted in the up or down position
- Comes with White Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Bell Shaped Shades
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Height: 9"
- Width: 24"
- Extension: 8.5"
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 22.9375"
- Backplate Depth: 1.125"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Watts Per Bulb: 300
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 78"
- 44850 - This Model with 1 Lights
- 44851 - This Model with 2 Lights
- 44853 - This Model with 4 Lights
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Gladstone Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 44852
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 44852-965
Antique Brushed Nickel
- Sea Gull Lighting 44852-05
- Sea Gull Lighting 44852-185*
- Sea Gull Lighting 44852-782
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 44852-965 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||300|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.