- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Dusted ivory glass cone shaped shades
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures from the Highlands collection to create a stunning, coordinating look
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.75"
- Width: 29.5"
- Extension: 8.75"
- Shade Diameter: 5.375"
- Backplate Diameter: 6.5"
- Backplate Depth: 1.313"
- Product Weight: 14.65 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO (When mounted upwards): 5.25
- HCO (When mounted downwards): 6.5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 47253
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 47253-824
- Sea Gull Lighting 47253-758
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 47253-758 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.