- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 4.25"
- Width: 24"
- Extension: 2.25"
- Product Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- HCO: 2.125"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: G25
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 6.5
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and cUL rated for damp locations
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Center Stage Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 4738
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 4738-98
- Sea Gull Lighting 4738-05
- Sea Gull Lighting 4738-02*
- Sea Gull Lighting 4738-15*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 4738-98 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Chrome, Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.