Sea Gull Lighting Manor House CollectionCheck out our review of the Sea Gull Manor House Collection.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- Clear seedy glass shade
- Urn shaped shade
- Includes 36" (3') of chain and 144" (12') of black wire
- Longest possible height setting is 58"
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 58"
- Diameter: 12"
- Width: 12"
- Canopy Depth: 1.188"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 5 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Manor House Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 5101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 5101-07
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 5101-07 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.