How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Cream shade
- Cream shade
- Bowl shaped shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 62.25"
- Product Weight: 8 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Serenity Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 61190
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 61190-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 61190-07
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 61190 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|