- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- White etched glass shade
- Cone shade
- Includes 12" (1') of chain and 120" (10') of clear wire
- Longest possible height setting is 62.5"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5"
- Maximum Height: 62.5"
- Diameter: 7.25"
- Width: 7.25"
- Canopy Depth: 1.25"
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Chain Length: 12"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 4 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 120"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Newport Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 61283-965*
Antique Brushed Nickel
- Sea Gull Lighting 61283-814*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 61283 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.