- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- Clear glass shade
- Dome shade
- Includes 72" (6') of clear wire
- Longest possible height setting is 58.25"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.25"
- Maximum Height: 58.25"
- Diameter: 16"
- Width: 16"
- Canopy Height: 2.875"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 72"
- UL and cUL Listed, Damp Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Pratt Street Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 65087
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 65087-715
- Sea Gull Lighting 65087-962
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 65087 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Pratt street metal|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|UL Rating||Damp location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.