How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of synthetic materials
- Cream glass shade
- Cone shade
- Includes 36" (3') of chain and 144" (12') of brown wire
- Longest possible height setting is 52.75"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 14.75"
- Maximum Height: 52.75"
- Diameter: 17"
- Width: 17"
- Canopy Depth: 1.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 7"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 13.8 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Highlands Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 65251
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 65251-824
- Sea Gull Lighting 65251-758
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 65251-758 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|