How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
The Academy Collection of pendants reinterpret the classic utilitarian schoolhouse fixture with contemporary materials and design.
- Height with chain: 60.75"
- 120" Brown or Clear cord
- Chain Length: 12"
- Connection: Cap Nuts
- Includes three 12" stems and one 6" stem for adjustable mounting heights
- Easily converts to LED with optional lamping
- For Sea Gull Lighting LED bulbs that fit this fixture, see 97308S, 97309S, 97408S, and 97409S
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium
- Bulb Type: Incandescent and Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Height: 9.75"
- Diameter: 11.5"
- Chain Length: 12
- Wire Length: 120
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 12
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Academy Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 65437 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Schoolhouse, Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|