- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of steel
- White etched glass shade
- Dome shade
- Includes 120" (10') of chain and 144" (12') of brown wire
- Longest possible height setting is 141"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 16.75"
- Maximum Height: 141"
- Diameter: 15.25"
- Width: 15.25"
- Canopy Height: 3"
- Canopy Diameter: 6.625"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 10 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL and cUL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 66062
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 66062-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 66062-782
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 66062-782 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Bowl Shaped|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.