Sea Gull Lighting Bretton Collection ReviewCheck out our review of the Sea Gull Lighting Bretton Collection
- Clear beveled glass panels
- Made of Steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Bretton collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (3) 40 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 10"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Bretton Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 7648
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 7648-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 7648-782
- Sea Gull Lighting 7648-02
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 7648-782 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.