This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Posts or Pier Mounts Required
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Clear glass lantern shade
- Made of Brass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Hermitage collection for a stunning complementary style
- Post Sold Separately
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20"
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Hermitage Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 82081
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 82081-71
- Sea Gull Lighting 82081-965
Antique Brushed Nickel
- Sea Gull Lighting 82081-02*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 82081-965 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Path Light Type||Lantern|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.