This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- White metal cylinder shade
- Made of Aluminum
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Outdoor Bullets collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 65 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 65
- Wattage: 65
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Outdoor Bullets Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 8438
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 8438-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 8438 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||65|