Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
Single Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
- Single light down lighting outdoor wall sconce
- Requires 1 100w Medium base bulb (not included)
- Featuring a clear "jelly jar" glass
- Extends: 5 3/4''
- Supplied with 6.5'' of wire
- Canopy: Depth: 2 1/4'' Diameter: 4 1/2''
- Center of outlet box up: 2 1/4''
- Clear Bulb Recommended
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Sea Gull Lighting 8550-12 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.