- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Black aluminum shades
- Made of Aluminum
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Outdoor Bullets collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (2) 120 watt Medium (E26) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 22" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 120
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Outdoor Bullets Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 8607
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 8607-12
- Sea Gull Lighting 8607-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 8607-15 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Flood|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Color||Black, White|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||120|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.