Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Clear glass shade
- Made of Brass
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Hermitage collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (3) 40 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20.75"
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7.5, 12.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 9.625"
- Backplate Depth: 1.375"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Hermitage Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 88083-965 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Wet Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|