- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- White glass lantern shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Hermitage collection for a stunning complementary style
- Includes (1) 13 watt GU24 base bulb
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 8.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Damp Location
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Hermitage Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 89181BL-71*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 89181BL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one