- Designed to cast directed light at the required angle
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Requires (1) 50 watt Bi Pin base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Height: 7"
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 12v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for Wet Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 92062
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 92062-836
- Sea Gull Lighting 92062-834*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 92062 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Spot|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Adjustable Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.