- Made of Aluminum
- Secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with a Sea Gull Lighting Trim from the Recessed Trims Collection for a beautiful addition to your home
- Bulb Base - Wedge: A bi pin that has the pins bent back onto the sides of the base of the bulb, is called a wedge base or wedge socket.
Recessed Lighting Details:
- Housing Type: Remodel Housing
- IC Rating: Non-IC
- Trim Size: 2"
- Airtight: No
- Height: 7.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Length: 3.25"
- Bulb Base: Wedge
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: T5
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed for Wet Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting Ambiance Mini Recessed Low Voltage Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 9409-12*
- Sea Gull Lighting 9409-15
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9409 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.