Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Half cylinder white glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Sea Gull Lighting technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Rustica collection for a stunning complementary style
- Requires (1) 40 watt Bi Pin base bulb - bulbs will be offered upon check out
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Height: 9"
- Width: 5.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 3" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 3.75" (height from center of outlet)
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 6.5"
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 40
- Voltage: 120v
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Ambiance Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 94112-619 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Orange|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|