This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Ambiance Disk Lighting offers functional and low-profile lighting
- Disk lights easily install as surface mount or recessed for a lower profile
- Optional trims are also available for a variety of lighting effects and glare reduction
- Ambiance Disk Lights should be used with a Class II transformer, or a Class I transformer with our Fused Plug (9488)
- Supplied with 36'' of wire
- Bulb Base - Wedge: A bi pin that has the pins bent back onto the sides of the base of the bulb, is called a wedge base or wedge socket.
- Height: 0.875"
- Width: 3.125"
- Diameter: 3.125"
- Bulb Base: Wedge
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Wattage: 18
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Voltage: 12v, 24v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Location
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Ambiance Disk Lights Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 9485
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-12
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-05*
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-742*
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-298*
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-171
Painted Antique Bronze
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-02*
- Sea Gull Lighting 9485-15
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 9485-15 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Black, Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Bulb Type||Xenon / Krypton|
|Collection||Ambiance Disk Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.