Lx LED 3000K 12v Festoon Lamp
It's a snap to upgrade existing xenon linear systems to energy saving, money saving lighting. No need to replace or re-invest in your entire system. The LED festoon is an opportunity to retrofit or replace traditional under-the-counter systems and fills the need to provide "green" lighting solutions.
LED's energy savings and long life helps protect the environment by using less energy and keeping numerous other types of lamps, with shorter life, out of land-fills. Applications for this Festoon Lamp include: task and accent lighting for undercabinet, coves, toe-kick spaces and so much more! The directional nature of the LED is ideal for in-cabinet lighting.
- A "Fit & Forget" Solution: Offering 35,000 hours of useful life (equivalent to 30 years at 20 hours of use per week)
- Dimmability: Dimmable with standard incandescent dimming switch.
- Efficacy Warm White: 44 Lumens / Watt
- Color Rendering: 3000K - CRI 90+
- Clear lens for optimal performance, Frosted Lens to reduce glare
- Color-coded end-caps to identify 12v (white) and 24v (black)
- 3 Year Warranty
- ETL Listed: Damp Locations
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting LX Linear Cable System Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 96118S-32
- Sea Gull Lighting 96118S-33
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 96118S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.