Sea Gull Lighting 97309S LED Energy Star Lamp 13.5W 120V LED A19 Lamp Medium Base 3000K Omni-Directional
Sea Gull Lighting 97309S Features:
- 13.5W LED A19 Med. base lamp, 3000K
- Designed to work reliably in Sea Gull decorative and functional lighting products including recessed and enclosed luminaires
- Produces 850 lumens, consumes 13.5 watts - equivalent to 60W Incandescent A19 lamp
- Replicates the look, feel and performance of incandescent, reduces energy and operating cost by 78%
- Long 50,000 hour life for maintenance free operation
- Visually pleasing color accurate illumination, CRI 85, 3000K
- Thermally efficient for cooler operation and extended lamp life
- Dimmable down to 5% with a wide range of dimmers
- Instant on, no warm up time
- No UV or IR, will not heat or fade illuminated objects
- Contains no mercury or lead, fully recyclable RoHS compliant
- While the LED lamp draws as little as 8W continuously, it could have an-in rush current spike and should therefore be treated as a 80W load when sizing dimmers
- The advanced LED technology in Sea Gull Lighting products is carefully designed and selected to consist of the highest quality LED chipsets for superior performance and reliability
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Sea Gull Lighting 97309S Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 4.3125"L
- UL Listed for damp locations
Please note: this product is a Single Bulb only.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Sea Gull Lighting LED Energy Star Lamp Collection
This Sea Gull Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sea Gull Lighting 97309S
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 97309S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sea Gull Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Light Bulb Training VideoCan't figure out what bulbs right for your home? Check out our light bulb training guide.