Seymour 2.5 lb Garden Cutter Mattock with 36"Hickory Handle
Use this handy tool to cut roots, break up dirt, dig out plant, and much more. Improve your lawn and garden with this durable and versatile cutter mattock. Durable construction means you will get years of use with minimal wear and tear. With a 36" handle and 2.5 lb head, work with your cutter mattock will be a breeze and wont break your back. A must have cutter mattock for any do it yourself gardener or professional.
- Garden cutter mattocks are light-duty versions of the heavier cutter mattocks
- They combine an axe-like cutter blade with a mattock blade
- Used to chop and dig, especially in hard dirt or clay soils
- Cutter blade can be used to dig or remove loose soil
- Shock absorbing American hickory handle
- Handles are turned-style for better contours and grips
- 36" handle
- 2.5 lb head
Founded in 1872, Seymour Manufacturing makes lawn and garden hand tools, replacement handles, and fireplace accessories for a wide range of home, farm, commercial and industrial applications.
Additional Seymour Links
This Seymour item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Seymour 13101035
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MG-2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Seymour products with over 400 warehouses across the country.