5 Gallon 2.0 Peak Horsepower Wet/Dry Vacuum
A great all-around Wet / Dry vac. All the power with less noise. Packed with feature.
- Shop-Vic® Quiet Series
- The economical choice to give you the power to take the work out of cleaning up
- A great all-around Wet/Dry vacuum
- All the power with less noise
- Great for wet pickup, dry pick up, clogged drains, household and garage messes, vehicle clean up and much more
- Convenient cord wrap keeps power cord untangled
- Easy reach on and off switch conveniently located on top of the unit
- Built in top carry handles make transporting easier
- Low profile design with easy roll casters make mobility a snap
- Filters include foam Sleeve, and reusable disc
Shop-Vac® Corporation is the recognized world leader in Wet / Dry vacuum cleaners. For more than 40 years, Shop-Vac® Corporation has manufactured innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners and accessories. Shop-Vac® Corporation offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners and accessories available for consumer, industrial and commercial applications. Customers associate the Shop-Vac® brand with dependability and the ability to handle the toughest cleaning jobs. Shop-Vac® Corporation's research, engineering and manufacturing standards are second to none, and they maintain a policy of continuous product improvement.
Additional Shop-Vac Links
This Shop-Vac item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Shop-Vac 29116597
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 594-04-00 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Shop-Vac products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.