14 Gallon Shop-Vac® Wet / Dry Pump Vacuum
Shop-Vac 968-94-00 Ultra Pro 14 gallon 5.5 peak horsepower vacuum comes with a unique pump feature, it uses your garden hose (hose not included) to pump water out of the tank. Pumps to heights of 50' at a rate of up to 6 gallons per minute.
Get the messy jobs done with a Shop Vac® wet dry utility vac. Low-profile, anti-tip design keeps the vacuum from falling over. 18' power cord really lets you move around. 4-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Pump out feature allows up to 6 GPM of water to be pumped from vacuum tank
- Attach garden hose for unique pump out feature
- Anti-tip design for increased vacuum stability
- Deluxe 2-1/2" diameter accessories and filters include 6' lock-on™ hose, 2 extension wands(sku: 2911-7744), 6" utility nozzle, 14" floor nozzle (sku: 2911-7660), 14" squeegee insert, crevice tool, concentrated nozzle, elbow joint, foam sleeve, cartridge filter, and collection bag(sku: 2911-7587)
- 18' power cord
- Triple filtration system
- Deluxe 2-1/2" diameter cleaning tools
- Deluxe tool storage
- Quiet 5.5 Peak Horsepower motor
Shop-Vac® Corporation is the recognized world leader in Wet / Dry vacuum cleaners. For more than 40 years, Shop-Vac® Corporation has manufactured innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners and accessories. Shop-Vac® Corporation offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners and accessories available for consumer, industrial and commercial applications. Customers associate the Shop-Vac® brand with dependability and the ability to handle the toughest cleaning jobs. Shop-Vac® Corporation's research, engineering and manufacturing standards are second to none, and they maintain a policy of continuous product improvement.
Additional Shop-Vac Links
Our SKU: Shop-Vac 968-94-00
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Shop-Vac 29116977
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Shop-Vac 29116977 Product Specifications
|Sealed Suction in Water||59|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.