- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Signature Copper's limited lifetime warranty
- Hand hammered finish - each sink is a unique and beautiful piece
- Constructed of nickel for an elegantly finished and easy to clean sink
- Drop-in or undermount installation types for an integrated look in various kitchen configurations
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 30" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 27" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in or undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 26"
Additional Signature Copper Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Signature Copper Products
- Signature Copper Seville Collection
This Signature Copper item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Signature Copper BDC-302010SKBRN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BDC-302010SKBRN and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Signature Copper products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.