Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Disposal Flange Recommended
Signature Copper has developed a unique line of the highest quality pure copper sinks. Using one of the oldest metals known to man, these sinks have been created to be functional yet stunningly beautiful. They come in a wide assortment of designs to fit your style for both your kitchen and bathroom. These gorgeous sinks are handcrafted out of the highest grade copper for durability. Adding one of these distinctive sinks to your kitchen or bath will give it an unexpected taste of luxury.
- 100% hand hammered
- Beautiful highly durable hammered nickel finish
- Coordinating drains available, basket strainer BDC-BS35 or disposal flange BDC-DF35
- Drop in or undermount installation
- Matching prep sink available: BDC-171508BRN
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty
- 3.5" center drain hole
- Finish and dimensions will vary slightly due to the hand made nature of the product
- Length: 30"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 10"
- Basin Length: 27"
- Basin Width: 17"
- Basin Depth: 10"
Additional Signature Copper Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Signature Copper Products
- Shop All Signature Copper Seville Collection Products
Our SKU: Signature Copper BDC-302010SKBRN
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Signature Copper BDC-302010SKBRN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||1|