This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Disposal Flange Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 50/50 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Each copper sink is handmade and unique
- A traditional sink that looks great in any kitchen
- Constructed of copper
- Undermount installation
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 19" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 14" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3.5"
About Signature Copper:
Signature Copper has developed a unique line of copper sinks. Using one of the oldest metals know to man, these sinks have been created to be functional yet stunningly beautiful. They come in a wide assortment of designs to fit your style. Our gorgeous sinks are handcrafted out of the highest grade copper for durability. Adding one of our distinctive sinks to your kitchen or bath will give it an unexpected taste of luxury.
Additional Signature Copper Links
This Signature Copper item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Signature Copper BDC-332209DK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BDC-3322DK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Signature Copper products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.