Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Amalfi Drop In / Undermount Hand Hammered Single Bowl Copper Kitchen Sink
Signature Copper has developed a unique line of the highest quality pure copper sinks. Using one of the oldest metals known to man, these sinks have been created to be functional yet stunningly beautiful. They come in a wide assortment of designs to fit your style for both your kitchen and bathroom. These gorgeous sinks are handcrafted out of the highest grade copper for durability. Adding one of these distinctive sinks to your kitchen or bath will give it an unexpected taste of luxury.
Signature Copper BDC-5050BK Features:
- Hand crafted from pure 14 gauge Copper
- Rear offset drain for ultimate functionality
- Living finish that will patina and age beautifully
- Matching prep sink available, BDC-171508P
- Matching drain available, disposal flange BDC-DF35AC or basket strainer BDC-BS35AC
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made from recyclable material
Signature Copper BDC-5050BK Specifications:
- Length: 32-1/4"
- Width: 18-1/2"
- Depth: 8"
- Basin Length: 14-1/2"
- Basin Width: 16-1/2"
- Basin Depth: 8"
Additional Signature Copper Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Signature Copper Products
- Shop All Signature Copper Amalfi Collection Products
Our SKU: Signature Copper BDC-5050BK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Signature Copper BDC-5050DK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Basin Depth (Left)||8|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||14.5|
|Basin Length (Right)||14.5|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16.5|
|Basin Width (Right)||16.5|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Number Of Basins||2|