H1528E 28 inch (305cc) Two Stage Snow Blower
305cc Briggs & Stratton Pro Series OHV Engine
- Proven to withstand the toughest winter conditions
- Cold weather primer for quick starts
120 Volt Electric Start w/Recoil Back-Up (Cord Included)
- Save your back and shoulders by simply pressing a button
Gear Drive Transmission With Steering Assist
- Dual triggers on the handles allow for quick direction changes
Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gear Case
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- Top performance in extreme conditions
Free Hand System
- Allows operator to make adjustments without stopping
- Locks both handles, freeing one hand for chute operation
Electric Chute Rotation
- Chute rotates 200 degrees left to right with a touch of a button
- Remote chute deflector switch lets you move the chute up & down
Heated Hand Grips
- Keeps your fingertips toasty warm in sub-zero weather
27 Watt Amber Halogen Headlight
- Light you way on the darkest of days
Simplicity guarantees a quality cut from its fabulous line of lawn mowers. Become the talk of the neighborhood with one of the best looking lawns. The lawn care possibilities with a Simplicity product are second to none. As innovators of the Free Floating™ mower deck, Simplicity continues to manufacture top-of-the-line products to ensure a beautiful lawn.
Additional Simplicity Links
This Simplicity item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Simplicity 1696237*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1696237 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Simplicity products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.