High Efficiency Urinal (0.13 gpf) Complete HEU system with exposed, battery powered, sensor activated, Royal(R) OPTIMA(R) SMO urinal Flushometer and vitreous china urinal.
Quiet, exposed, diaphragm type, chrome plated urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply and vitreous china urinal
- PERMEX(R) Plus Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filter Bypass
- ADA compliant OPTIMA(R) Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Chrome plated Infrared Sensor Housing
- Four (4) Size c batteries included
- "Low Battery" flashing LED
- "User in View" flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw and Reset Button
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-chek(R) Angle Stop
- Free spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush connection with One-piece Bottom Hex coupling Nut
- Spud coupling and Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/cover Tube and cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- No external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(R) rubber compound for chloramine
- Valve Body, Tailpiece and control Stop are in conformance with ASTM Alloy classification for
Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME A112.19.2.
- Wall hung vitreous china
- Washdown flushing action
- 3/4" I.P.S. top spud inlet
- 2" NPT outlet flange
- All mounting hardware included
- Integral flushing rim
- 100 % factory flush tested
- Compatible with Jay R. Smith carrier 0636 or 0637
Sloan OPTIMA(R) SMO equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic
operation. There is no need for Ac hookups or wall alterations. The Flushometer operates by means of a
battery powered infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the Side Mount Operator initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases. 24-hour Sentinel Flush keeps fixture fresh during periods of nonuse.
Automatic operation and a very low flush volume provides water savings over other flushing devices.
Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Installation and battery replacement does not require turning off water to the valve.
3 year (limited)
Additional Sloan Links
Our SKU: Sloan WEUS-1000.1402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sloan 10001402
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan 10001402 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||yes|
|Gallons Per Flush||.13|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|