Eco Friendly (0.5 gpf) Exposed Urinal Flushometer for 3/4" top spud urinals
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply.
- 0.5 GPF
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
- 0.75" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek™ Angle Stop
- Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Spud Coupling, Wall and Spud Flange for ¾” Top Spud
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure
- Water Conservation
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo™ Technology Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be Molded from
- PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Additional Sloan Links
This Sloan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sloan 3982628
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 186-0.5 XL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sloan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.