Low consumption (1.6 gpf) Exposed, Battery Powered, Sensor Operated G2(R) Model Water Closet Flushometer for floor mounted or wall hung 1-1/2" top spud bowls.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer for either left or right hand supply. Features:
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer for either left or right hand supply.
- PERMEX(tm) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus(R) Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush(tm) Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek(R) Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1½" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID(tm) Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(tm) Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
6 VDC Input
8 second Arming Delay
3 second Flush Delay
OPTIMA Sensor Type:
OPTIMA Sensor Range:
Nominal 22"-42" (559 mm-1067 mm), adjustable ± 8" (203 mm)
Four (4) AA Alkaline
3 years @ 4,000 flushes/month
Range Adjustment/Low Battery
15-100 psi (104-689 kPa)
Once Every 24 Hours After the Last Flush
Sloan G2 Optima Plus(R) Flushometers activate via multilobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A battery powered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.
Functional & Hygienic:
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The G2 Optima Plus Flushometer is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
Sloan installed batteries speed installation and provide years of metered flushing to control the use of water and energy. Batteries can be changed without turning off the water.
3 year (limited)
Additional Sloan Links
This Sloan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sloan 3250449
- Sloan 3250400
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8111 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sloan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.