Low Consumption (1.0 gpf) Exposed Continental(R) Model Urinal Flushometer for 1-1/4" top spud urinals.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Urinal Flushometer
- PERMEX(tm) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- Elegant Continental style Cover
- 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek(tm) Angle Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1¼" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID(tm) Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(tm) Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with
ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance
to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME 112.19.6, and Military
Additional Sloan Links
This Sloan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sloan 3712436
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CONTL 180-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sloan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.