The new Optima solar powered faucet -- Bringing intelligence to water
The first solar powered electronic faucet's integrated power plant transforms light into electrical energy.
Optimal performance any place, any time; in sunlight or even artificial light. The unique "Solar Energy Module" utilizes any light source efficiently.
Sloan's new Optima EAF-275 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared
sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid, circuitry and solar energy module above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. EAF faucets ordered without the ISM variation must be connected to a single, pre-tempered water supply.
Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Electronic Hand Washing Faucet for pretempered or hot and cold water operation. Chrome Plated.
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature
- Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
- Solar Powered
- Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Includes 6 VDC Lithium Battery Back-up Power Source
Additional Sloan Links
Our SKU: Sloan EAF-275
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sloan 3335016
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued