50" x 21" Double Station Lavatory System with two (2) EAF-150 Sloan Sensor Activated, Chrome Plated Hand Washing Faucets
The New SloanStone Lavatory System
The performance and dependability of Sloan Optima(R) faucets are combined with the durability and versatility of solid surface in the new SloanStone(tm) Lavatory System.
Hygienic and durable, SloanStone(tm) is stain, chemical, scratch and impact resistant. A rugged stainless steel frame supports the structure and ensures its unrivaled stability and strength, while still providing the fastest and easiest installation and maintenance available.
SloanStone(tm) sinks can be provided with any one of Sloan's many battery or hardwire Optima(R) sensor activated faucets and soap dispensers, providing the ultimate in water conservation and hygiene. These features, combined with the unique styling and myriad color options of our solid surface, make SloanStone(tm) the perfect choice for virtually any restroom installation.
- Dual protected integrated overflows
- 1-1/4" chrome plated brass drains with grid strainers
- Basin and Cabinet End Caps constructed of durable SloanStone solid surface material
- Concealed Cabinet Frame constructed of heavy duty 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel accented with 18 gauge brushed stainless steel Front Panels
- No visible fasteners or obvious access points
- Below deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve, standard
- All ADA and TAS lavatory standards achieved in a single design
- Aesthetically pleasing soft contoured one-piece continuous Basin
The lavatory system is designed to comply with all applicable ADA, UFAS, Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS), and ANSI Z124.3 and Z124.6 accessibility guidelines when mounted at the recommended rim height.
Additional Sloan Links
Our SKU: Sloan ELS-72150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sloan ELS-72150 MWH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sloan ELS-72150 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|