Concealed, Water Saver (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf), Water Closet Flushometer, for floor mounted exposed 1-1/2" back spud bowls.
- Model 154-1.6 Low Consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf)
- PERMEX(tm) Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Metal Direct Acting, Non-Hold-Open Push Button with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1" I.P.S. Wheel Handle Bak-Chek(tm) Angle Stop
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
- Sweat Solder Adapter
- Elbow Flush Connection, Spud Coupling, Wall and Spud Flanges for 1½" Exposed Back Spud
- Exposed parts Chrome Plated
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Push Button, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID(tm) Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX(tm) Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME 112.19.6, and Military Specification V-29193.
Additional Sloan Links
This Sloan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sloan 3011780
- Sloan 3011783
10-3/4 LDIM L3
- Sloan 3011790
- Sloan 3911829
- Sloan 3011726
- Sloan 3011710
- Sloan 3011720
- Sloan 3011723
4-3/4 LDIM L3
- Sloan 3011740
- Sloan 3011760
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Royal 154 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sloan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.