19-5/8" x 13" x 14" Wall hung, wall outlet, Waterless Vitreous China Urinal.
Sloan Waterless urinals reduce water and sewer costs, maintenance and repair bills, and create more hygienic, odor-free restrooms. A Patented, Sealed Cartridge eliminates the need for water, typically conserving 40,000 gallons per unit per year. Installing Waterfree Urinals along with other Sloan Conservation Products ensures meaningful water savings. In addition, Sloan Waterfree Urinals do not require costly supply piping to fixture.
- Touch-free operation
- Uses no water
- Mechanical-free design
- Patented, Sealed Locking Cartridge
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Vitreous China Fixture
- Cartridge Housing (H-1 Mod. 3)
- Cartridge Kit † -- Engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses
- One Piece Wall Bracket with Anchors Included
- Uni-coupler (for new and retrofit installations)
- Drain Line Test Cap
- Improved hygiene and safety
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Water supply piping not required
- Vandal resistant
- Minimal care and easy cleaning
The patented Cartridge is engineered to last for an average of 7000 uses and to receive waste through drain holes. Waste passes through an immiscible layer of biodegradable Sealant, continues through a Trap System, and flows over a Baffle to prevent the loss of Sealant. A Discharge Tube in the housing directs the flow of waste into the building drain system. The Cartridge is designed as a replaceable component when its function has been exhausted.
Additional Sloan Links
This Sloan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sloan 1005000*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WES-5000 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sloan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.