Soler & Palau PV 12.4"/315MM Inline Centrifugal Duct Fan
S&P Powervent fans are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. This powerful combination enables the PV fans to deliver exceptional airflow performances against high static pressure typically found in ducted ventilation systems. All motors within PV fans are fully speed controllable using voltage or frequency control regulators.
- Casing manufactured from high grade pressed galvanized steel, with black baked enamel coating.
- Wheel / Impeller factory matched to an external rotor motor and dynamically balanced to eliminate vibration.
- Motor equipped with totally enclosed permanent split capacitor and permanently sealed, self lubricating precision ball bearings.
- Independently safety tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and are UL and cUL Listed.
Additional Soler and Palau Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Soler and Palau Products
- Shop All Soler and Palau PV Collection Products
Our SKU: Soler and Palau PV-315
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Soler and Palau PV-315
Galvanized Steel w/Black Baked Enamel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Soler and Palau PV-315 Product Specifications
|Duct Size||12-2/5" Round|
|Material||Steel, Galvanized Steel|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.